Monday, April 2, 2007

Picture of the day


Nanotube

Chris Ewels, Nanotube



"I'm working in the emerging field of nanotechnology, currently working on the interaction between nanostructures and other atomic and molecular species. I used to work for the Vega Science Trust, a charity that helps the science and technology communities to communicate using television and the Internet. My work involved developing science broadcasting on the Web, TV programme research and development, and more. In addition I am a computational chemist working on defects in graphite, nanotubes and fullerenes, as well as the interaction between impurities and dislocations in diamond and silicon. Previously I studied point defect behaviour in various semiconductors."

Courtesy of and Copyright ©Chris Ewels (click to see larger version)

Learn more about Chris at his gallery

To see the entire series, visit the Nanotechnology Now Gallery.

No comments: